SINTEC srl is accredited with bilateral bodies, in order to comply with the training and information obligations of its employees.
Possibility of providing training courses directly at the customer’s headquarters or possibility of designing customized courses for e-learning use in a dedicated way.
Timeliness of activation of e-learning courses within 48 hours from the customer’s request.
Certificates immediately available on the customer dashboard.
Deadline control through an innovative business management platform
Basic training and specific basic/medium/high risk
Third category PPE and work at height
Traffic Signage Officer
Attacker for scaffolding assembly, dismantling and conversion
Fire Safety low and medium Risk Assessment
Excavator, loader and backhoe loader driver
Crane operator on truck
Responsible for conducting earthmoving machines
Mobile crane operator
Rope positioning access systems
Training course for work in confined environments and suspicions of pollution
Tracked dump truck driver
Tower crane operator
Front loader handler
Mobile elevating work platform (with or without stabilizers) operators
PERIODIC EQUIPMENT CHECKS
Annex VII of Legislative Decree No. 81/2008
SC Group – Non-hand-operated material lifting equipment
SP Group – Lifting People
SINTEC SRL PERFORMS
- the first periodic visit;
- periodic checks after the first;
- additional investigation to identify any defects, faults or anomalies in work equipment that has been in use for more than 20 years, and to establish its lifetime residual in
which the machine will still be able to operate safely, with any new nominal capacities;
- the functional test aimed at verifying the correct state of conservation and maintenance of the equipment and to ascertain the proper functioning of the
installed safety devices, in addition to checking the operating parameters;
- disassembled machine verification with visual and instrumental controls;
- structural checks.